Format and Test Pattern Generation are just two of the many features of MSP 200PRO. MSP200PRO allows onboard preview of an HDMI (or optionally SDI) source along with format inspection along with waveform monitoring and video monitoring capabilities. Popular test patterns can be easy selected with motion or without, and time code can be generated and displayed allowing inspection frame delay. MSP 200PRO also includes a USB media input port as standard – use an MPEG4 or image as a test signal source, opening up many possibilities for producing bespoke testing configurations. Standard outputs include (up to) 3G-SDI, CVBS and DVI, with DVI supporting both HDMI and VGA signals also. Genlock is integrated too.
A compact touch friendly device MSP 200PRO is the essential device for the AV professional.
- Touch screen control
- Output a range of signal types
- Set and select from a range of common output formats
- Audio output test included
- Genlock Y & HS outputs
- Input live signals for preview and inspection
- Test using MPEG from USB media as source
- Onboard test pattern generator