- Support power module pluggable technology and power 1+1 redundancy function
- Auto input formats detect and conversion
- Support EDID edit for inputs and read EDID for outputs
- Replaceable input and output optional modules
- Support genlock and reference input
- Support resolution real-time total adaptation
- Support output layers 90°, 180° and 270° rotate
- Support color uniformity compensation technology
- Support isolated storage and frame rate conversion
VENUS X2 is a multiple outputs video processor, it offers nine card cages that accepts a wide variety of video signals, including VGA, CVBS and USB (for media files play). VENUS X2 combines truly seamless, fade in fade out, glitch-free switching with advanced scaling technologies to meet the requirements of high quality, high resolution video presentations.
VENUS X2 supports EDID editing for VGA, HDMI input ports and read EDID for output ports, the EDID can be modified by windows control program, users can edit the EDID of input port according to the resolution of outputs to achieve the optimal input resolution.
VENUS X2 also supports resolution real-time total adaptation, color uniformity compensation technology and 90°, 180°and 270°rotate. In addition, it supports local front panel operation, remote widows based software control by Ethernet, and WIFI control. In addition, VENUS X2 is based on replaceable input optional modules structure, with different modules, you can reach more possibility and application range.