- MSP 214 is compatible with DVI1.0, HDMI 1.3, 1.4 standard and supports the highest video bandwidth: 10 Gbps
- Support max. resolution:WUXGA(1920 x 1200@60Hz)，
- 2048×1152@60, 2560 X816@60
- Transmission distance: 10 km
- Video interface DVI-I 25+1 pin, Optical interface: SFP
- External optical fiber type:
- Single mode twin-core, LC connector
- Multimode twin-core, LC connector
MSP 214 DVI Extender consists of a DVI transmitter (MSP 214 DVI to Fiber) and DVI receiver (MSP 214 Fiber to DVI), DVI signal is recognized by a single mode twin-core fiber or multimode twin-core fiber. And DVI digital video signal fulfills the long-distance transmission during the multimedia application system.
When using an ordinary cable for long distance transmission, it will always show the poor output signal, by using the MSP 214 DVI Extender for transmitting, this kind of problem is completely solved. The distance of transmission is 6.2 miles (10km) in single mode. The DVI Extender has the outstanding points with little attenuation, high-frequency bandwidth, strong anti-interference, high safety performance, small volume and light in weight, therefore, it has incomparable advantages in the respect of the special environment and the long distance transmission. It is used in the multimedia systems, which saves the construction cost and easy for cable arrangement, and the target of high-quality performance is also guaranteed.
MSP 214 DVI to Fiber is the transmitter, and MSP 214 Fiber to DVI is the receiver, the two devices are used together, it can recognize the long-distance transmission of DVI signal by MSP 214 DVI to Fiber with fiber optical cable to MSP 214 Fiber to DVI. This is especially suitable for the high definition video signal transmission in the train platform and the military practice.